Knowing which prospects are engaging – and when – leads to increased close rates and speeds time to revenue.
The Net-Results Gmail Plugin tells your sales people who’s opening their emails, which links they’re clicking, and what they do on your website. You can install the extension here.
- When prompted, enter in your Net-Results username and password.
- When you’ve finished the install process, start Gmail. When you compose an email you’ll see that the composer screen has some new options from Net-Results:
- Compose emails as you normally would – or pull from a template that was built in Net-Results & change the content as you like.
- Instead of clicking “Send” hit the “Send with Net-Results” button. Net-Results sends your emails using Gmail – but we’ll automatically track when those emails are opened, which links are clicked, and exactly what your prospect does on your website.
- Your emails appear in your Sent Items like any other email would, and replies come back to your inbox as they always do!
- Selecting Notify on Open or Notify on Click will trigger a notification to you when the email is opened or clicked. We also do you a favor and remember your settings, so you don’t need to click this every time!